Thursday July 19th

!!!!!Happy Birthday Memphis Dean!!!!!
Dad's posting today
The last year has gone by so fast!  Exactly 365 days ago, our family grew by 1.  Who knew just one person could change the way a household works.  The time that Jenny and/or I would coach softball, play softball, ride the Harley, and take a lazy nap at any time of the day has turned into changing diapers, moving the dog bowl, cleaning up food messes, moving the other dog bowl, drying the bathroom after a bath, removing dog food from a baby’s mouth, whispering after 8:30pm, kissing owies, making sounds with our mouth that we never knew we could make, searching the house for the kid that can now crawl, and once again moving the dog bowl. 

Memphis,
How could we have ever survived without you?  Your charm and sense of humor keeps me laughing.  Your speed and agility keeps me on my feet.  Your love and innocence makes me want to hold you close and protect you from all of the evils in life. 
You will have many many more birthdays as you will grow and mature into a nice young man.  Your mom and I will always love you with all of our hearts.  I have already told this to Noah too many times to count, but your dad will kiss you all your life, even after it’s awkward!
~Dad

Here is the birthday boy enjoying a ride in Daddy's truck after we all went for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment