This and That

Last night (Tuesday) we started off the scouting season.  Noah had his first scout meeting and was so excited for it.  This year there are 10 boys signed up, compared to the 5 last year the group has really grown!  And hold on to your seats because popcorn sales are right around the corner, we get all of our information for that next week  :)

Memphis is still trying to figure out the walking thing.  He is so close.  He will take one small step and realize that he did it and fall right to his bottom.  So one of these days he will just take off.  Till then I will enjoy him crawling everywhere.  By the way, the kid is one of the fastest crawlers I have ever seen.  (No wonder he doesn't want to walk, he can get there faster by crawling!)

 At school, I got a new IPad.  After winter break all the students will have their own IPads and us teachers got ours first so we can figure out how we are going to use these in our rooms.  In the meantime I took it home over the weekend and was trying out the camera.   Here are a few pictures that Noah and I took!


Not a great picture and seriously what was I looking at...certainly wasn't the IPAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment