Mornings

Let me just say that when Memphis is crabby, watch out!  It literally took me 10 minutes to dress the kid because he wouldn't get out of bed or I should say off the floor as he slept on our floor last night in his sleeping bag.  After kicking and screaming I finally got him dressed, I felt like I needed to shower again as I was sweating and now crabby myself.  Thankfully, Noah was all dressed ready to go for the day (so happy he is self-sufficient)!
The only thing that calmed Memphis down this morning was me getting him some juice and telling him I would buy donuts this morning (gosh he is my kid)!  We stopped and got donuts and he was thrilled (Noah too, as this kind of morning always benefits him).
Thankfully, when I dropped him off at Karen's house he seemed happy, I sure hope he stays that way.

Memphis I hope you are this happy by the time I see you tonight!  Love you buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment