Saturday February 7

Tonight we celebrated Zach's birthday.  Chris and Sara rented the Urbandale Pool for the party and we had the whole pool to our selves!  It was so much fun.  Zach and Noah wasted no time jumping in and swimming.  Memphis on the other hand was scared, however Britney grabbed him and worked and worked with him on swimming and he is now a little fish!!  I was so thankful for Britney spending time with Memphis helping him learn to swim! 


The big kids had fun jumping off the diving board.  Below Randy is trying to see how high he could get, however I could never snap a quick enough picture so it just looks like he is going to belly flop it in, but I promise that didn't happen or I would have gotten a picture of the red stomach!


Me and my little fish!


No comments:

Post a Comment