March 17-19

Over Spring Break, Memphis and I took a little trip to see my mom.  It is nice that it is just under 4 hours to get there.  We made only one stop on our way there because Memphis thought he had to go potty.  So we pulled over to the side of the road and he tried to go, but nothing happened, he looked at me and said, "guess I am all out!"

While stopped at the train tracks I took a quick picture of my little co-pilot who watched Duck Tales the entire trip!  Then the bridge was us crossing into Wisconsin.
On Wednesday we enjoyed a day of shopping and just lounging around!  We really didn't do much but it was nice to hang out with mom and Brent.  Memphis was such a trooper going in and out of little stores. 
All in all it was a good trip!

Mom and Memphis made homemade pizza one night Brent and I toasted with some apple pie drink.  It was a great few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment