Weekend of March 28-29

Early Saturday morning Ashley and I headed to Kansas City for our Annual Girls Weekend.  We arrived at Brandi's house and she had mimosas waiting for us...geez can you think of a better way to start out a girl's weekend?  After catching up for a bit we headed to IKEA.  Now this was my first time to IKEA and I LOVED it!  I seriously could spend all day in that store and find something in each department to buy.  I was most impressed with my band aid purchase! (sad, I know)

Top Left: Ashley and I taking a selfie before heading into IKEA.  Bottom Left: Ashley trying out the duvet cover she was buying.  Top Right: IKEA building Middle Right: All of my goodies I got at IKEA. Bottom Right: Brandi and I enjoying lunch at IKEA!

That afternoon, after we were done shopping we decided to head back to Brandi's house and relax until dinner time.  We decided that strip and go nakeds sounded the best for drinks.  Now normally I like these in the summer time but Brandi and I thought they sounded good and Ashley had never had this drink before so we had to have them at that point! 

For dinner we went to Bo Lings.  A great Chinese/Sushi restruant. We had a great dinner on the Plaza and then ended the night with a game of cards against humanity.  LOVE THIS GAME!  Not appropriate if you are a fun hater! 

Top Left: I can't hold a drink and take a selfie. Bottom Left: Finished product (strip and go naked). Top Right: Making the strip and go nakeds.  Bottom Middle: cards against humanity.  Bottom Right: All of our sushi!  YUM!

At about 1am we decided that we should re-enact a picture that we had taken from our Freshmen year in college!  I think we have aged well in the 16 years!



All in all we had a wonderful weekend.  We did miss having Kelli with us but I am keeping fingers crossed that she can go with us next year and if Leanne is able we will bring her along too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment