May 30

Today Dad, Tara, Emma and I all headed to Omaha to watch Tyler and Tori compete in a body building competition.  Tori was in the bikini division.  Let me tell you...these two look amazing.  They had complete dedication to this competition.  I wish I would have the drive and determination they had leading up to this competition!  They looked amazing and did amazing. 


Can ya guess whose white legs those are??  Geez, get a tan Palmer! HA!!!
 Now the picture below is of Warren Branch.  Yep you might have just did what I did at the competition.  Say who is that?  Well I didn't know either.  But he is one of the biggest professional body builders there is today.  He is who all wish they could be.  I think he is overly huge but he did speak before he walked around and posed.  He is truly an excellent speaker and knows how to put on a show.  I didn't think I would care too much about seeing him pose but I got caught up in the excitement!  Pretty impressive!  His thighs is as big as that person's head in the picture!  Wowza!


No comments:

Post a Comment