June 30

Not only did Kelli move to Des Moines so did another really good friend of mine, Brenna!!!  Brenna and I have been friends since I started my teaching career in Lamoni.  Just this month, Brenna decided that she was going to move to Des Moines, yay for me!!!!!

Memphis and I stopped over at her place and she volunteered to watch Memphis for a bit so that I could run some errands.  She was a little worried that Memphis might get a little scared so she told him a secret (that they would go swimming, seriously the easiest way to Memphis' heart)!  The instant I left they headed to the pool!

Left picture, Memphis is sleeping (yeah right, but Brenna said that he "took" his nap!!!  Top right is Memphis being Memphis!  And bottom right he was showing off his baking goods.  Brenna said that he was baking while swimming.

Didn't take long for Memphis to get his real nap in because about 3 minutes after leaving Brenna's house he was out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment