Saturday September 12- Iowa vs. ISU Game

Today I headed to the Iowa vs. Iowa State Football game played in Ames.  Brenna shared one of her tickets with me!  Love her!  We started our "adventure" at 9am!  But didn't get to Ames until about 1pm.  I will say there was a traffic jam on I-35 that did hold us up for a bit.

Anyway once we finally made it to the stadium to tailgate we had an AMAZING day.  We stopped by my friend Chris' tailgate and she graciously let us sit with them and just hang out.  Alicia (another teacher) stopped by!

Below picture is us heading to Ames!  Here we come!

Our tailgating FUN!

Game time fun!  First half was not in favor of the Hawks but thankfully the 2nd half was much better!

GOOD GAME HAWKS!  

I totally enjoyed my day.  I am so thankful that Brenna and I were able to go.  It was definitely a much needed day of fun, friendship and football!

*And none of this would have been possible if Peggy hadn't agreed to watch Memphis for me!  So thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment