Amber's Wedding September 25

Friday night we celebrated Amber Palmer's wedding.  She was of course stunning and the wedding was beautiful.  We wish her and Kevin the best! 

We had a great night celebrating.  Memphis and Zach loved dancing.  Zach knows how to move it!!!  Such a fun kid.  I didn't get any pictures, but I guess even Cy (the mascot from ISU) made an appearance at the reception.  This Hawkeye fan was okay not being there but I bet it was a great time for Cyclone fans!!!

Pre-wedding selfing with the hubby!  Love this man!

Beautiful

Okay seriously, the bottom right picture, I just totally noticed the lady in back smiling like she is part of my selfie!  HILARIOUS!  Zach didn't want to take part so glad that she did!  HA!

Oh the FUN we had!

Love my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment