Monday November 23

My friends, I am beyond thankful to be blessed with so many great girl friends!  Seriously, I am lucky! 
I have already mentioned Brenna and Kelli, well now I haven't got to mention so many other of my close friends.  Like Ashley who lives so close but I never see her but hey she does have her Christmas party coming up soon, so I will get to catch up soon enough. 
Then there is Brandi, gosh I wish you were closer, but hey you are my reason to go to KC and visit. 
And what about my dear friend Red who is in Indianola who I NEVER see, but love her all the same and wish our schedules would match up! 
Lord knows there are several other friends I have not even mentioned Mandy, Leanne, Andrea, and Brianne.
And then to all of my work friends from either Winterset or Johnston you know I love ya!!! 

Here is a a great Monday and Turkey day is right around the corner! 





No comments:

Post a Comment