March 11-Twins!

While on our way down to KC, I got several text messages that my cousin Britney was going into labor.  We all knew she was having twins, one girl and one boy, Aubrey and Jaxson!

Britney had some complications after delivery, very scary for quite a few days.  She did not get to hold her babies for several days.  And I thought it was bad for me when I couldn't hold Memphis for 1 day.  Thankfully, the babies were doing fine and they were being well taken care of up in the NICU.  It was Britney that everyone was worried about.  After lots of testing and even moving Britt to another hospital they finally figured it out and she was able to get her temperature to normal and then was able to hold her babies!!!!

Now they are home and doing amazing (all of them), well as amazing as one can do with twins.  My mom and aunt are headed there the week of April 11th.  LUCKY LADIES!

Now we need to find time to head down to Memphis and see everyone.


And here are a few more that Britney has sent me!

Ms. Aubrey yawning

Mr. Jaxson already trying to suck on that thumb!

No comments:

Post a Comment