November 1

November is finally here.  I love this time of year.  Thanksgiving and Christmas are two of my favorite holidays.  I love being with my family and this time of year it seems I get to see them often!!!  
Leading up to Thanksgiving I like to post what I am thankful for.  I am hoping to do this at least a couple of times a week if not each day (don't hold your breath on me posting each day)!  

However, today I am beyond thankful for Randy.  He is my rock, my soulmate, my best friend.  I am happy I am on this journey of life with him.  While we might not always agree on every issues we do agree that we will do what is best for our family.  Randy is an amazing dad to our boys.  They are so lucky to have a dad that loves them unconditionally!

I love you more...

No comments:

Post a Comment