Elves...

Sunday morning Memphis woke up at Grandma and Grandpa's house because Randy and I were out at a Christmas Party on Saturday night!
I love what Max and Jax did this time!

We haven't put money in yet!  But we will before the season is over!

Monday morning we woke up and found Max and Jax hanging out in the stockings!  They had brought Memphis some cute elf pjs!  Love it!  (Thanks to Becky for finding this!)


Tuesday morning the boys found those elves on the couch!  They got to decorate the sun catchers that night when they got home. I wish I would have taken pictures of them painting.  I think the elves should have also gotten one for dad to paint!


Wednesday morning, Noah and Memphis run downstairs to see what Max and Jax are up too and all I hear Memphis say, "Those silly elves!"



Thursday morning December 8, Memphis did not have to travel far to find Max and Jax as they were hanging out in his room!  The elves were reading a book to all of their friends in Memphis' room!


No comments:

Post a Comment