April 14

Oh my goodness!  It has been a while.  Sorry friends, I kind of fell off the blogging band wagon for a bit.  However, lets see if I can get back into the swing of blogging again.
I see my last post was before Christmas.  So lets start there...we had a wonderful Christmas with seeing my family and Randy's family.
In January, we just tried to stay warm. 
February-I hate February as I just want warm weather.  However, it was a warmer than normal winter!
March- we headed down to Memphis to spend a few days during Spring Break.  We had a wonderful time.  Headed to see my mom after we got back from Memphis.
April-Currently we had a shed built, I am planning a girls weekend soon

There ya go...you are now caught up!  Geez, we are super exciting people!

Here are a few pictures.
Enjoying lunch at BB Kings on Beale St in Memphis, Tennessee

Noah and Memphis hanging out with Aubrey and Jaxon

Noah and Memphis sledding with Israel

Jaycee, Memphis and Riggins all getting their animals at Build a Bear

These goofballs! 

Love these two!

No comments:

Post a Comment