Happiness

Well today is the first day I am trying out the wonderful world of blogging!  I hope you  enjoy my family's adventures!

This last week (October 4-9) my mom was visiting, or I should say watching Memphis for a week.  It was so nice to just leave the house and not have to take Memphis anywhere...note to self: get rich and hire a nanny!
 As you can see Grammy and Memphis spent a lot of time scheming!

On Saturday we (Randy, Mom, Tori and I...Tyler thought he better stay and watch Riggins (he was really just wanting to watch the Hawks!)  decided to go to Center Grove Orchard with the kids!  You may be asking who was watching Memphis...thankfully Grandma and Grandpa Palmer said they would!
We had a lot of fun at the pumpkin patch.  Enjoy the pictures!
Noah loving the cow!
Mom and Randy showing the kids how to milk the cow!

And down the slide Noah goes!
Mom and Jaycee coming down the slide.
Noah bouncing on the big pillow! 
Jaycee giving it a try!

This is how we ended the day!  All smiles!





No comments:

Post a Comment