Thursday Night

My goodness it has been a while!  Thursday, Memphis and I headed to Creston.  We spent the night at Grandpa Rick's house.  This was Memphis' first slumber party and he did fantastic!!  (I was back in town for a funeral, my friend Kristen's grandma passed away...she was a wonderful lady)
After Memphis and I went to family night we went to Dad's, he had dinner ready for us.  Tyler, Tori, Jaycee and Riggins came down to play with us!  We had lots of fun.  Can't wait until we can get back down to Creston to see everyone again!  Next time Memphis and I will bring Randy and Noah.
 Riggins must have just got done eating, as this kid is the messiest eater I have ever seen!  Take a look at that shirt  :)

The kids having fun!

Hey Jaycee, look at the camera! 

Nice family picture!  But where is the crazy little girl?!?  Jaycee where are you?

Tara hanging out with Memphis...keeping him safe from his cousins and Aunt Emma.  Won't be long and Memphis will be joining in on the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment