December 5

WOW!  Today. Is. Cold.
We really didn't do a whole lot last night.  We had our normal Monday dinner at Grandma Palmer's house.  Mexican Delight was for dinner, first time to have it and it was pretty good.  Noah thought it was good so it has his stamp of approval!  He even put cheese on it (yes, this is a big deal because Noah doesn't like cheese, but loves mac n cheese)!
I have been fighting a miserable cold/sinus/allergies for the last month and I finally broke down and went to the doctor yesterday.  He really didn't say what I have besides that my tonsils are huge and they put me on a double dose of antibiotics.  Hope to be feeling better soon!!!  
Didn't get to any pictures last night but here a few more from this last weekend.
Noah.

Randy and I trying to take a picture of ourselves! 

Memphis sleeping away after the parade!

No comments:

Post a Comment