December 7

Well we have finally made it to the half way point of the week!!!!  YAY!
Another night of relaxing, we went to Sam's Club to do some shopping, played with the kids, and then watched the season finale Sons of Anarchy.  If you haven't seen this show, I will say it is much better than I ever expected.
This morning, it was a rough start as Noah spilled his juice all over the table, on my beautiful Christmas table runner...arg!  I got mad, he got upset and then we all hugged it out!  So after that we were good to go, but it started a little rocky but by the time we reached Karen's house (Memphis' babysitter), Noah and I were already laughing.  Good thing we both move on easily.  I love that little boy, not so little any more by the way!
Here are some pictures of this morning.  By the way these pictures were all prior to the juice spilling!
Brotherly Love!  Just look how Memphis loves to hear and watch Noah.

Noah relaxing under the tree before we left this morning!  Hey there is that Iowa shoe I have been looking for (lower corner of picture...hahaha)

Ready for Santa! 

No comments:

Post a Comment