Friday March 1

Yesterday when Randy and I went to pick up Memphis from Karen's house, she handed me a note and it said that Memphis had someone climbed out of his pack in play that she puts him in for his naps!  YIKES!  He was not hurt but she went down there to see what was going on and he was just walking around...LOL!  She did say that the pack in play was near the bed so that he must have used the bed to pull himself out.  This morning when I dropped Memphis off she said that she is moving the pack in play away from the bed!
This kid climbs on everything, he really may be part monkey!  Oh and I can't remember if I have said this or not, but he LOVES to give hugs (well he has to be in the mood)!  We are working on kisses now, but for some reason it turns into more of a bite!

Not a great picture of either one of us!  But just have to show the love between us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment