Thursday March 7

Not for sure where to begin with this post.  It has been a very long couple of days that my family has experienced.  On Saturday morning my Grandpa suffered from a heart attack and was rushed to the Creston Hospital.  We didn't head down to Creston as all seemed well and I could even hear Grandpa laughing and being himself in the background when I was talking to Dad.  However, later that night (early Sunday morning) Grandpa's blood pressure dropped and he passed away.  If any of you know me at all you know that I was very close with my grandpa.  We did a lot together.  Heck, he let me live with him all through college and a year before Randy and I were married.  Him and I would sit for countless hours and just talk!
We buried him on Wednesday March 6 and it might have been one of the toughest things I have done.  However, I know that he is with Grandma now and that he is happy and can remember everything.  I love you more, Grandpa!
What a great picture of the BEST Grandpa in the WORLD!  Thank you for always putting me and our family first all of the time!  You are one incredible man!


Thank you for ALL of the memories!

1 comment: