June 25-26

Day 1
The flight from Des Moines to Tampa (then we drove to Ft. Myers).  Memphis did not like the taking off and landing.  He cried the entire time during take off and landing.  I tried to get him to eat or drink but that didn't work.  We also gave him Dramamine and  that didn't work at all.  But Tori shared her screwdriver drink with me and that seemed to calm my nerves!

Day 2
We finally arrived in Fort Myers on Tuesday.  Our first full day we decided that be better head to Ft. Myers Beach!  Boy did we have fun!  The kids loved the beach and of course so did Randy and I!

Noah's first experience seeing the Gulf of Mexico! 

Memphis was a little unsure at first but by the time we left he was loving it!

Riggins loved the Gulf immediately just like Noah and Jaycee!

Me, Brittney, and Tori.  Not for sure why I decided to take a picture with these two skinny minnies but I did! 


No comments:

Post a Comment