June 28

Today Randy and I decided that we better skip the beach as my back was fried.  Tyler and Tori went anyway and headed to Captiva (which I really wanted to go, but didn't want my back to hurt any more than it already did!)
So we went with Breann to the flea market.  Now that is an interesting place.  But at the same time kinda interesting!  We also went to a fresh fish market.  We bough sea bass and tuna steaks!  YUM!!!!  It was just a relaxing day.
That night we headed over to my Aunt Peggy and Uncle Brian's house for dinner (they treated us the best, cooked dinner for us, got us a nice house they rented for us, we couldn't have asked for a better vacation).  My Uncle grilled all the fish for us and we have decided that we really like sea bass, even Noah loved it.  He keeps asking when we can have it again!  I think I will need to find a place that can ship us sea bass.
While waiting for dinner I thought we better try to get some pictures of all of us together.  It was not an easy task as none of us were all looking at once.  But here are some of the better pictures!

This was our attempt at a family picture!

Memphis, Me and Auntie Susie
Mike just chilling...also not feeling the best.

Me and my Favorite Uncle!

Me and my Favorite Auntie!

Mike, Bre and Landon

Tyler, Tori, Jaycee and Riggins

Memphis and Landon finally playing together!  It only took 3 nights!  These two are 2 months apart!

So dude, do you think we can get away with it?

Gosh, I think so!!!

Do two kids get any cuter than this?!


No comments:

Post a Comment