Saturday December 7

Tonight we had two Christmas Parties!  My friend Ashley was hosting hers and then my friend Ed from work was having his party too!
We had a great time at each one and I am so thankful that I am so many great people in our lives!  I wish I could have stayed longer at Ashley's party but I knew if I did I would be craving her potato soup that is so DELICIOUS!  I love her potato soup and I had to pass on it because I know I can't control myself. 
Ed's party was great!  We got to see lots of friends and Randy connected with some of his old high school teachers!  All in all we had a great night out!
So glad that I got to spend a little bit of time with you!  Maybe one of these days we can do a night of dinner and catching up!  Hey look at Leanne photo bombing us in the back with her eating her soup!  HA!

My lovely ladies from work, well minus Audrey!  (Me, Steph, Audrey, Sue) 

No comments:

Post a Comment