Tuesday Night December 10

Tonight Noah had his 3rd Grade Music Concert!  He did a great job of singing and dancing.  My gosh they did a lot of moving.  I decided that I should have been a music teacher with all of the dancing she did (no wonder she was so skinny)!  Only problem, I can't carry a tune if my life depended on it.  So I will stick with being an At-Risk Teacher...good place for me!
Anyway, back to Noah's concert, it was a great concert and it was nice to see Noah dancing and singing.  I forgot to bring my camera, so we had to use our phone.  And I didn't have a real steady hand last night so some of the pictures are not the best.  But at least I was able to get a few!
Noah singing and dancing!


At the end of the concert, Noah got to go and choose someone to come up and dance with him.  Well he wanted Memphis to come but he wouldn't, so instead he got all of his cousins that were there to go up with him!  Zach was a little leary at first but he soon warmed up and was a dancing machine!

Thank you Zach, Tony, Chris, and Sara for coming last night!  You can see by the look of Memphis he was wanting to run not be held!  And let me tell you he ran and ran last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment