Enzo + Rabbit=Freaked out Mom

*So I will caution you, if you do not like a rabbit in a dog's mouth don't look and you should probably quit reading!

One morning over break the boys and I are all going about our normal morning routine, you know cartoons, a little breakfast and letting the dogs outside.  Well as I go to let Enzo (our greyhound) in she is carrying a rabbit up to the door.  She had finally did it (again) caught a rabbit!  Well at this point I freak out completely!  The boys thought it was hilarious.  Memphis just sat right in front of the window just watching everything and laughing.  Noah was right there with him except he wanted to go outside and get the rabbit from Enzo.  I refused to look to much at the rabbit.  I felt bad for the poor thing (yes, I know it was already dead, but still).
I had to call Randy at work because to ask what I should do because I was not going to let Enzo in my house with that rabbit.  He told me to put on gloves and go and get it from her...WHAT????  He was out of his mind, there was NO WAY that was happening!  So thankfully, my wonderful father-n-law came over and he took care of everything and even made sure Enzo was cleaned up, not that she was real dirty, but clean enough to be inside. 

Picture below of Enzo with her prize!










No comments:

Post a Comment