Lots of Catching up to do!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  Goodness, I have been missing for a few weeks but we had a great Christmas and a wonderful New Year.  We had several Christmases to celebrate and we had lots of fun.  I wish I could share all of the wonderful pictures with you but I will soon as I forgot to send myself the pictures from Randy's phone!  UGH! 
However, on a great note, it's Thursday and that means a short week and it means I am back to work, which on that note, peace out because I have to get ready for a whole new semester!  I promise to have pictures soon, just won't be today. 
And on a quick note, this morning I hear Memphis getting up and I was down in the basement getting ready this morning and I hear those little feet running across the floor.  He meets me at the top of the stairs and holds his hands out and I get the biggest hug and kiss from him this morning and he was the happiest 2 year old this morning!  Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment