Spring Break March 17-23

Okay so more catching up!  Last week was my Spring Break.  We didn't have any thing planned but showing our house...and we did that often!
I got to spend the week with both Noah and Memphis and it was nice glimpse of this summer.  Most days we did not do a lot.  One day was finally warm enough for Memphis and I to go outside and play for about 45 minutes.  Memphis was in love! 


On Friday morning Memphis and I picked up Noah from his mom's and we headed to Creston to spend the day.  We ended up spending the night!  The boys love being in Creston and being able to play all day with Jaycee and Riggins.  I took both kids to Jaycee and Rigs' babysitter so that I could get my hair done and just hang out with Tori and Tyler for a bit.  We got to have lunch, workout and then go to Dairy Queen...my kind of day!  LOL!
After day care we picked the kids up and took them with us to DQ. 

After DQ we headed to my Dad's house to spend the night.  We had dinner and the kids played and played.  And for once there were hardly any fights!  Amazing!  I had to get up early the next morning and head back to Des Moines but Dad and Tara were going to keep the kids and bring them up to Des Moines later that day once Randy was off work.  The boys had so much fun with my Dad and Tara (and Emma too)!
While I was at work Tori came and got Memphis to give him a hair cut.  It was a disaster.  The kid hates having his hair cut.  I think I will have to take him more often so it isn't so traumatic.  Tara had to hold him down.
As you can see my the photo below he was real thrilled about this.  But thankfully, Tori does a great job of getting his hair cut.  Half the reason we buzz it is because it is the only option we have when you have to hold him down!  LOL!  But I like the buzz cut...he is ready for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment