It's Monday

We had a great weekend.  Randy got home late Thursday night from Oregon.  You never realize how much you depend on someone else when parenting!  Randy doesn't normally travel for work so being on your own for 5 days is tough!  I think we were all happy to see him when he got home!  I know Memphis was as on Thursday night I told Memphis that when he wakes up in the morning that daddy would be home.  When he got up, he went running right past me and went right to our bedroom and woke daddy up!  He was thrilled to see daddy!

We took it easy most of the weekend.  I had to do some work (quilting and making dutch letters) but once that was done it was time to just hang out, if you call hanging out (painting, yes we are still painting, I took a month break, now its time to finish) we also worked on landscaping around the garage.  (this sounds like relaxation, right!)

Memphis is into making faces lately.  This is one that Randy sent me!
Memphis calls this his happy face!  Seriously where he gets this from, I have no idea!  But I find it hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment