Reunion Weekend September 19-20

Friday I took off for Creston all by myself.  We were having our annual garage sale at Tyler's house.  After we had everything set up, Tori and I headed to the golf course.  We had a few adult beverages followed by more in the club house (lots of people buy you drinks when they haven't seen you in a while!)
After some drinking in the club house Tori and I headed home so that I could get ready for my meet and greet at the Windrow (a sports bar) for my 15 year Class Reunion.  I had a great time at the meet and greet.  Caught up with some old friends and had even more drinks!  Geez, a fun night but I was not used to that kind of fun! 

Saturday morning/afternoon we had the garage sale.  I sold a TON of baby clothes and the high chair.  Feels good to get rid of big items that take up a lot of room and have some extra cash in my pocket!  We were hoping the balloons would go up but they never did.  Shucks!

Saturday night was the BIG 15 YEAR REUNION!  Randy and I met up with Brandi and Michelle (at good ol' John's house {Brandi's dad}).  We ate dinner with them and then Ashley joined us for a couple of drinks (seems like a common theme for me this weekend).  Then we headed to the reunion.  Again, it was good to catch up with people I hadn't talked to in years.  We heard some really good stories from classmates that will have us taking until our 20 year reunion.  I am also so thankful that Michelle went with Brandi as Randy and Michelle hit it off and Brandi and I felt like we could leave those two to talk and we could mingle! 

Randy and the girls (Myself, Randy, Ashley, Michelle and Brandi)  Ashley, Brandi and I all felt like we were leaving for a dance as this was the usual spot for dance pictures in the Miller house!
3 Best Buddies!

Class of 99 (well about a fourth of the class)
And random pictures of the night with good friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment