November 10

Over the weekend my brother competed in his first body building competition in Davenport.  He has worked hard over the last several months.  He cut out unhealthy food and stuck to his diet.  His determination was amazing!  His hard work paid off and he placed first in Novice (this is for those who have never competed in a competition before) and 2nd in Open (this is for everyone else that has competed before)!!  So to place that well his first time out, speaks wonders to his hard work and dedication! 
You may have guessed it, I am thankful for my brother today!  I am so happy that he did well this last weekend!  He is a great brother and I am so thankful that he is my little brother.  Good job and can't wait to watch you in your next body building competition!

Love you more!

(first picture is not the best, but it gives you an idea of how awesome he looked)

Way to go Tyler!

Showing off his medals!  And that tan looked better under the lights and once he showered! 

And this is what he is planning on eating this week!  HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment