November 21

My Auntie Peggy and Uncle Brian, two amazing people, who I wish lived closer to me.  (I think I say that every year).  But I truly miss these two and wish that I got to see them more often.  I think the next time I will get to see them might be next Christmas (might). 
But these two have always been a pretty good Aunt and Uncle to me.  I wish I could say that they always help us out with the boys (but I can't as they live in Florida and that makes it way too hard) but they support us in other ways!  We will sporadically facetime or all text back and forth.
They have been there for me for all of my big events in my life (minus Memphis being born).  But my graduation and wedding they were there for and I am so lucky they love my family.
And thankfully, they brought Bre and Brit into this world!!!  I love my two cousins and again wish I got to see them more often. 
Side note:  Did any of you (Auntie Peggy, Uncle Brian, Bre, Brit) want to come for a visit up North?  Might be able to have some snow available for you!

As always I love you ALL MORE!

Love these two!

My favorite Auntie!!!

Missing Breann but I love my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment