November 27

Happy Thanksgiving!!! 
We had a wonderful day.  We went to the legion for the Palmer Thanksgiving.  We had some great food and surrounded by great people.  After the legion we went over to Nancy's house to see Linda, Keith, Joanna and Kyle and Grandma Bailey!  It was nice to catch up with them even if it was briefly! 
We got home and everyone took a nap and then we headed over to Peggy and Craig's to drop off Memphis so that I could go Black Friday shopping with my friend Kathy!  I think I got almost everything on my list...yay!

Max and Jax have arrived!!!!

This morning when we got up, we had quite a surprise.  Max and Jax (our elves) were at our house.  We found Max hanging from Noah's door with a letter and Jax was sitting on the table with a letter to Memphis!  Oh the fun these two elves bring to our home!

Why hello there!

Max just hanging around

Jax and the letter for Memphis!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment