Saturday December 6

Today Max and Jax were hiding in the stockings above the TV.  Memphis thought that was hilarious.  (oh and I forgot to take a picture)! 

We had our annual Christmas parties Saturday night.  I went to Ashley's party first while Randy stayed at home with Memphis for a bit.  Ashley's party was awesome, she had great food and wonderful company.  After, I left Ashley's, I went and picked up Randy and we dropped Memphis off at Grandma and Papa Palmer's house and we headed to my friend Ed's party.  We had an amazing time at Ed's party.  He always goes way over the top with food and beverages.  Randy was in heaven with the sushi they had. 

It was a great night and I was happy that I got to catch up with several of my friends!!! 

Our quick selfie as we were leaving Ed's party!

No comments:

Post a Comment