December 31-Remembering the Year!

We have had another amazing year.  I was happy to see 2013 go as way too many people I loved I had to say good bye too.  I was hoping for a better 2014 and I think I got it! 

In January we celebrated Zach's birthday and probably tried to stay warm.  Also, this was when Enzo decided to catch a rabbit and bring it to the door to show it to us.  Again a big thanks to Craig for coming over to take care of it since Randy was working!  (GROSS)!

February, Tyler opened his gym and Tori moved her salon into the gym.  The gym has been going strong ever since and they are now expanding this year!  I also got to take a girls weekend trip to Kansas City with Ashley, Brandi and Kelli!  I am ready for the next one!  Who else is ready? 

We put our house on the market in March.  We had a ton of showings but never what we wanted in an offer.  (took the house off the market in July/August).  We also celebrated my mom's, Peggy's and Chris' Birthdays! 

In April, Noah started baseball.  We celebrated Emma's birthday.  (must have been an easy month!)

May brought several things.  We painted our house (that only took 3 months to finish, but hey we got it done).  Randy and I were chaperone's for Johnston's Prom.  We also celebrated Riggin's, Grandma Bailey's and my Birthdays.  Then the Palmer Family took a trip to the Omaha Zoo!  Oh the fun we had. 

June was full of us swimming and me playing golf!

July we went to Wisconsin over the 4th.  We celebrated a ton of birthdays: my dad, Craig, Tony, Sara, Tara, Nancy, Britney, Memphis and Noah!  Then Randy and I celebrated our 6 year of marriage!  Birthdays in July is a lot like Christmas for our family!  Holy smokes, I am broke after that month!

August saw Noah and I back to school.  But before that Peggy, Memphis and I headed up to Mom's to help her with her opening of her new store!  Couldn't be more proud of my mom for following her dream!  We also celebrated Tyler's birthday.

We started September off with Bailey being born on September 1.  We were so happy to welcome her into our family.  I know that Chris and Sara were over the moon happy along with her big brother Zach!  Randy got to go to Oregon for work.  He enjoyed his time there!  I also had my 15 year class reunion.  That was a lot of fun to catch up with people I hadn't spoken to in years.  We also celebrated Randy's birthday!

In October we had fun at Jaycee's birthday and got to dress up for Halloween!  My dad bought a coffee shop in Creston!  I am proud that he didn't just fold after Gits closed but instead let faith lead him to where he should be. 

November was full of me being thankful for all of the blessings in my life.  Also we celebrated Tori's and Brent's Birthdays!  We also got to stuff ourselves on Thanksgiving and go out for some shopping on Black Friday.

December is always full of Christmas stuff.  I love Christmas and the love it brings to my family.  We got to celebrate Christmas 4 times so who can complain about that? 

Happy New Years and here is to an even better 2015!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment