Friday December 26

Tonight I was lucky enough to meet up with one of my best friends!  Brandi and I have been friends since we were 5 years old.  There are not many people in my life that know as much as about me as Brandi does.  It is hard to imagine that we have been friends for almost 30 years!  We have been through a lot together and Brandi I do not know how the corn flake burp didn't come up over dinner!  But it is no wonder her mom and dad feel like my second parents at times, as I pretty much grew up at her house as she did mine. 
Randy and I met up with Brandi and Michelle.  We went to Skips (if you haven't been there I highly suggest it, nice little place but the atmosphere and food are wonderful) for dinner and stayed for quite a while just talking and catching up.  I honestly wish that those two lived in Des Moines and not Kansas City, but it does make it a treat when I do get to see them.  I am hoping some summer boating trips with them down at the Ozarks!!!  And I know we will be having a girls weekend down in Kansas City soon (Feb or March).  (Yes, Ashley, I will look at dates)

Michelle, Me, Brandi (thank you Randy for taking our picture)



No comments:

Post a Comment