Day 11

Today I am thankful for my cell phone.  Yes, some may think, "WHAT?"  But, I say this because it is my life line to my family and friends.  It gives me the instant phone call I need with one of my family members or friends.  So yeah, I am thankful for that cell phone!

Last night, Noah had a cub scouts meeting and it was the first time he was all decked out in his scouts attire.  They also had to make a shield for their jousting tournament.  He had a lot of fun making his shield with Randy.  When Noah, walked into the meeting with his shield you could hear the kids saying, "wow look at his, how did he do that?"  Noah was smiling ear to ear!!! 
Noah also earned his first badge.  It was the bobcat badge.  He did excellent!  I was so proud and Randy was just beaming watching Noah the entire night.  Absolutely melted my heart.

Noah was very proud!  How cute is this kid?!?  (sorry the picture isn't the best, it came from my phone)

No comments:

Post a Comment