Lots of catching up!

Days 23-28:  Completely thankful for all of my family and friends!  I think this will round out my thankfulness as it is family and friends who can make life wonderful.

Over Thanksgiving we had lots of fun and time to catch up with family.  Wednesday night we went to Creston to put up Grandpa's tree and then headed over to my 2nd family's house, the Miller household!

Oh my goodness it was so GREAT to see everyone.  I have forgotten how much I miss them.  Brandi, Brooke, Bailey, and Blake were all home.  It was nice to Mariana there and catch up with her.  I also got to meet Brooke and Bailey's BFs.  They are wonderful guys and I wish you all the best.  We had a wonderful greek dinner.  My god parents were also there, Ralph and Jan!  And last but not least we got to see John!!!   Memphis seemed a little overwhelmed at the Miller house but did pretty well.

Lets see, Thanksgiving day we spent with the Palmer's at the Legion.  Lunch was great as usual!  After that we went home and spent the day relaxing as Memphis decided not to sleep much on Wednesday night.  He started to run a fever but tylenol seemed to help quite a bit.  Memphis also had his first night away from Mom and Dad as he spent the night at Grandma and Grandpa Palmer's house on Thursday night.   That Friday morning when I got him we all decided it was time to go to the doctor.  So I took him and he has his first ear infection.  But glad to report he is doing much better!

I decided to do the Black Friday shopping with my friend Jo and her mom, Chris.  We had a wonderful time and got some great buys! 

We finally got our first picture with Grandpa Bill and Memphis!  Just makes my heart melt.






Brandi and Memphis!  Brandi agreed to be one of Memphis' Godparents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment