Weekend and Days 18-20

Saturday night Dad, Tara and Emma decided to come to town to take us out to eat.  We introduced them to sushi.  Dad wasn't fond of it (but said it was okay) but Tara thought it was okay!  Wish I would have had my camera as I would have loved to have gotten a picture of Dad trying to eat the sushi with a fork!  Love ya dad!!! Therefore, I am thankful for Dad, Tara and Emma, it was so nice to spend the evening with them.
After dinner with the family we decided to decorate the house for Christmas.  Noah was so excited and couldn't wait.  He helped to put the ornaments on the tree and was a BIG helper.  
Well this was the only picture we got of decorating.  Memphis looks traumatized, poor kid!




Sunday
I am thankful for BIG helpers!  Noah was such a big help on Saturday.  He helped me make cookies and decorate.  I couldn't have asked for a better Saturday. 
Sunday we relaxed most of the day and ended the night with dinner at Grandma and Grandpa Palmer's house.  Peggy fixed a great meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment