Monday March 5

First, I took no pictures over the weekend...seriously, what was I thinking?
By the way, this was our weekend of eating out...a little ridiculous, but the food was great! 
Friday night we had a nice dinner with Chris, Sara, Zach and Tony at Hilltop.  Randy and I love their pizza...YUM!
Saturday night we met my Dad, Tara and Emma at the Olive Garden.  Of course, I have leftovers for lunch today!  YEAH!  Can't wait for lunch!
Sunday we thought we would just stay home and have our meals, however, we got a phone call from my brother and he asked if we wanted to meet them and dad at Cheesecake Factory.  Like I am going to pass that up!  So Randy and I split an appetizer (thought we really didn't need a huge lunch) however, we each got a piece of cheesecake!  I got their Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake.  Let me tell you, it was AMAZING!  It was my dinner last night as I was too full to eat it at lunch.
After lunch we walked around the mall for a bit and bought some birthday gifts and I was lucky enough to run into some amazing Winterset people.  We saw Jacque and Casey (Casey was one of my old softball players and I have known Jacque for some time!)  and while we are standing there talking to them Kendra and Wendy walk up (I worked with Kendra at WHS and her mom, Wendy, is the principal at Winterset Middle School).  It was  so great to catch up with these ladies!!!
I forgot to mention, Randy and I did some MAJOR cleaning on Sunday morning.  We cleaned our livingroom and diningroom thoroughly!  The two rooms look great.  Next Sunday we will tackle a couple more room! 
Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake...absolutely amazing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment