Thursday March 8

Last night I was able to get another great workout in!  Thankfully, I have a friend who tags along with me and we are able to push each other so that we do not just give up when we are a little tired. 
Once I got home we had dinner and I got to play with Memphis!  You would never know that he wasn't feeling the best (cough and stuffy nose).

Randy found Memphis' ticklish spot...his armpits!  You should hear this kid laugh!  It literally brightens my day!!!  Memphis is really starting to play now.  He is sitting, kinda rolling, petting the dogs, playing peek-a-boo, eating solid food really well, and just doing all kinds of fun things. 

Not so fun things he has going on:  teeth coming in, his cough that wakes him up in the middle of the night, stuffy nose that he can hardly breathe out of at times, and not drinking all of his bottle as it makes him cough even more (I think I need to buy some juice or Pedialyte).
Tonight I get to enjoy Parent Teacher Conferences until 8pm.  Always a lot of fun ;)

Happy Baby playing with Daddy and Enzo!

No comments:

Post a Comment