Friday August 31

Tomorrow marks the start of another season of Hawkeye Football!  Yes, the season will be in full swing and I can't wait to start cheering on the Hawks!  We just hope that most of the players can keep their noses clean for an entire season (sometimes that is hard for the Hawkeyes...ha)!  Noah and I have been excited for football to start.  He has been asking when the Hawkeyes will be playing so that we can watch them.
I have to tell a funny story about Noah:  One day Randy was wearing an Iowa State Track shirt from when he was in high school.  Noah looked at Randy and said, "dad why are you wearing an Iowa State shirt?"  Randy replied telling him that he got it a long time ago.  Noah promptly tells him, "dad we are a Hawkeye family, we cheer for the Hawks!"  At that point I realize that I have done my job! 

Go Hawks!

No comments:

Post a Comment