The Weekend

Friday Night, Tori called and wanted to know if we wanted to go to the park with her and the kids!  We decided to go and have some fun.
The kids got to burn off some energy which was nice.
After we went to the park we went to Younkers and got some great sales and we even started our Christmas shopping!  That is right folks, you read that correctly, Christmas shopping has started.  This year I am going to try to get things early!!!

Saturday we relaxed most of the day, Noah and I baked cookies and for some reason I thought it would be a good idea to go to HyVee around 1pm...Not for sure what I was thinking!!  After we made cookies and went shopping, I was cleaning up and the next thing I hear is splash and then crying.  Memphis had managed pull Noah's apple juice off the table and pour it down his back and all over the floor (keep in mind I had just got done mopping about 2 hours earlier).  So a crying baby, who is wet+sticky floor+2 dogs trying to help clean+husband who is still at work=one stressed mama! ha!!!
Saturday night was much better as we rented, "We Bought a Zoo."  Now, if you haven't seen this movie I highly recommend it!  Good flick for the family.

Sunday we relaxed once again!


This was the only picture I could get of Riggins...man this kid loves to run and run! 

Noah walking very carefully across!


Randy shooting some hoops!

Noah and Jaycee digging...hmm...wonder to where? 



No comments:

Post a Comment