Thursday August 16

Well the summer went FAST!!!  I am back at school and today is the first day with students.  It always is a fun time to start the school year.  As a kid I always looked forward to the first day to see all of my friends again and to get back into a routine and to be busy again!  The same still holds for me.  I get so excited to get back and see everyone.  And, just like clockwork there will be one night in there that I will have so much running through my head that I will not sleep, and this has gone on for years!  (don't believe me, ask my mom...she called the next morning this week when I didn't sleep, she even guessed the night that it would happen...she knows me so well!!!)
I am in my second year at Johnston High School and this year is off to a great start.  It is nice to know more people this year and be much more familiar with the school and policies.  Oh you Winterset Gang, don't worry, I still miss you all like crazy and no one can replace the great friends and experiences I had there! 

To all of my teacher friends, enjoy another year filled with fun and learning!  Only 180 more days to go, well only 179 for me!  (HA!!!)

My first day of school self portrait! 


No comments:

Post a Comment