Friday February 1

Tonight we headed to Creston to see my cousin KC who was in from Florida for a few days to celebrate his dad's (my uncle) Birthday.  My Uncle Kim turned 60 today!  Happy Birthday Kim!

It was very nice to catch up with KC and to finally introduce him to Randy and Memphis.  It is hard to believe that they had never met before but I do not think I had seen KC since 2009 so it had been a while!  Tracy (my cousin, KC's sister) and her little girl Cameron were there and so it was a mini reunion of the cousins (well minus Tyler and Brandon!).  Dad, Grandpa and Emma also came over to Kims and we all sat around talking and eating some delicious chocolate cake (which I had to take a couple bites of and then walk away...omg that cake was so good I was afraid if I sat down to eat a whole piece I would have had more than one...YUM!)


No comments:

Post a Comment