Saturday February 23

Today we kept very busy.  The day started out with me dropping Noah and Memphis off at Tyler and Tori's house for a while so that I could make dutch letters, workout, and then finally finish (well almost) my dad's quilt (that he was to get for Christmas)!
Tori had the kids hard at work...cleaning!
After I finished quilting, I headed to lunch with Brandi and Ashley!  We meet up at Applebee's and had a nice lunch!  I love catching up with them and wished we were able to do it more often. 
Ashley, Brandi and I (too bad I look terrible!)  Old Friends are the BEST!
Well after lunch I headed home as Tori was dropping off all of the kids at our house so that she could run a few errands and then her and Tyler were going to a movie!  These kids are such great friends and I love it when they all play together and get along! 
Memphis, Riggins, Jaycee and Noah all sitting patiently waiting for the movie Hotel Transylvania to start!  Great movie for the kids, they laughed and laughed (except Riggins who fell asleep!)  Memphis loved the music as he would stop what he was doing to go and dance in front of the tv!
Uncle Randy put Rigs right to sleep! 



No comments:

Post a Comment