Sunday February 10

This morning Noah was getting ready to go to Sunday School as I was getting ready to go to brunch with my friend JoAnna.  Noah looks at me and says that he would like his picture taken as he looks very nice and because Dad needs a good picture of him on his phone!  HA!  This kid makes me laugh. 
Such as when I was putting Noah to bed last night, Randy says hey if he left his lights (Noah uses Christmas lights for his night light) plugged in he doesn't get to have them on tonight (a rule we have so that Noah learns about conserving energy and just plain taking responsibility!).  So as we are walking up the stairs and Randy is telling us this, Noah turns to me and says, "Jenny I will guarantee you that the lights are unplugged!"  Guess what they were unplugged!  Then as we reach the top of the stairs he turns and looks at me and says, "Be careful my nerf guns are all over up here as I was really playing with them today."  Okay, you might be wondering how come he had to warn me, well we now have Noah go upstairs to his room in the dark so that if there would be a fire he would be able to find his way out or if we lost power he wouldn't be scared but could get downstairs if he was able too!  The kid is awesome, he is able to find his lights plug them in and get into bed. 

You are right Noah you do look good!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment