Saturday May 18

Today was a day that was packed full of things we had to do.  The day started with me taking Noah and signing him up for tackle football for the fall.  On Tuesday night he will have a skills camp so they can assess where his skills are at.  Him and I have been discussing him running fast and catching the football!
After sign up we headed to Zach's T-Ball game.  I finally made a game and thankfully it was a make up game or I would have missed the whole season!  Zach did great!  It was so much fun to watch him play and have fun with the other kids.


After the game, Noah and Craig were heading out to Yellow Banks State Park for Noah's first camp out for Cub Scouts.  Noah was so excited and they were having a fishing derby for the boys and all sorts of things to keep them entertained!  Randy is heading out to meet up with them when he gets off work and then Craig can go home and relax and let Randy spend the night in the tent with Noah!   By the way, they had a great time!!!!  
Right before they took off!
After Noah got off to camp, Memphis and I headed home to take a nap.  Well he napped while I cleaned the house and got ready for Tyler, Tori, Jaycee, Rigs, Dad, Tara and Emma were all coming over to help me celebrate my Birthday!  We grilled and sat around playing bean bag game.  Tori and I did pretty good...only when we had a beer in our hand...for some reason that helps balance us out when tossing the bags!

No comments:

Post a Comment