Tuesday May 14

Last night was a long night.  Memphis woke up crying and continue to cry for the next 3 hours!  He didn't want anyone to hold him, he didn't want to lay down, he didn't want to do a darn thing but cry.  By about 3:30 he decided to settle down and I decided that I would take the day off work to take him to the doctor's office.  He had ear infection! 
However, after a nice long morning nap (that we both took) and some medicine, Memphis was ready to go!  He played and played!  Him and I were outside for a while, I got to work on a sunburn and Memphis got to run all around the yard with the dogs!


Ahhh...that tastes good!

I promise he is not burnt!  It was really warm out and he got hot pretty quickly!
Me working on my tan...which usually starts out as a burn! 
By the time I got to working out, I got this picture from Randy.  Guess we played pretty hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment