Wednesday May 22

This morning I am looking at our family website of old pictures that my cousin, Tracy, is scanning onto Shutterfly for all of us to have.  There are some really great pictures that I wanted to make sure to get onto my blog.  I am so grateful that Tracy is putting all of these pictures online for us to enjoy for many more years!
There are so many pictures that I wish I knew everyone in them.  The pictures are mainly black and white and I can recognize my Great Grandparents, Grandparents and my Dad's uncle.  But other than that, I have no idea who these people are and the sad thing is there is no one left to tell us. So if you ever run into old pictures get them labeled and talk to someone about them!  There are a few pictures that are labeled and we can at least put a name with the person.  I think my Dad and Uncle Kim may know a few of the ones that I do not know but a lesson learned is to go through them earlier rather than later.

(Left to right) My Dad (4yrs), Kim (11 yrs), Monty (7 yrs)  1964

My Grandma Carralou

My Great Grandma Winnie and my Great Grandpa Lowell, these are my Grandma Carralou's parents.  I know that my Grandpa Lowell was 53 in this picture that was taken in 1963.

No comments:

Post a Comment